Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Month in Review

This is my first, true day off in the past month and a half or so. I have been on turbo and now it's finally time to take a bit of a chill. I have no future wedding cakes to stress about, only a few small cakes for family.

I feel as though my fall totally flew by. I had minimal September and absolutely no October. And now while I have eaten probably about 2 bags of Halloween candy so far, I have yet to carve a pumpkin, watch a halloween movie, or even think about a costume for the Halloween party my sister is throwing on friday.

Oh boy am I behind. However, I have been up to some really great things. Please enjoy the photos I am posting of what I have been up to.

I will no longer slack on my blog. I will no longer slack on my blog. I will no longer slack on my blog.


Paisley Print Wedding Cake: Jill and Ryan 10/8/2011


Paisley Print Wedding Cake: Jill and Ryan 10/8/2011


Paisley Print Wedding Cake: Jill and Ryan 10/8/2011


Groom's Lego Man Cake (A true challenge for myself): Jill and Ryan 10/8/2011


Flower Pot Cookies for Bridal Shower
Idea Courtesy of: Sweet Sugar Belle


Wedding Favors: Teresa and James 10/21/2011


Cupcakes with dried lemon balm leaves: Teresa and James 10/21/2011


Cupcakes with dried lemon balm leaves: Teresa and James 10/21/2011


Cupcake Wedding 'Cake': Teresa and James 10/21/2011
Stand provided by: Scott at OhSoSweetStands



And in the spirit of relaxing, I am off to watch The View (;

No comments:

Post a Comment