Thursday, October 27, 2011

One of those days.

Its's cold, rainy, and wet outside. Not exactly the kind of day I hope out of bed for. More or less the kind of day that I hope happens when I am off work and able to sit around in my pjs and do nothing all day. Today that is not the case.

I have work today at 2:30pm. Only until 7:30, so that's not really a bad deal. The shift just falls in such a weird time of day. Besides, I have things to do. I hopped up out of bed this morning at 8:30 with goals in mind.

1. Make buttercream.
2. Melt white chocolate and dip cake pops.
3. Go for a run on the treadmill.

I hoped this would all be done by 11. Granted, it's just about 10:00, but there is NO way all those things will be done. In the past hour and a half I have managed to make two batches of buttercream that didn't even whip into a meringue and totally seize my white chocolate.

I had a feeling it was going to be one of those days.

Todays lesson: Don't rush.


I am afraid to walk over to check that mixing bowl...

No comments:

Post a Comment